Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MAC Matchmaster Foundation


New Foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders. This is what Mac says about the product.. Now, I have tried this a couple of times ans yes I do like it, but I think it is more like a total matte finish and not a semi-matte as it says. Also, I think it may work better if you have combination or oily skin because it is quite drying. I have to use a good moisturizer underneath because my skin is dry and even more now in winter. You don't need to powder it because as I said it already has a matte finish, you may want to use some powder a few hours later when most foundations tend to look a bit shiny, especially on the t-zone. It lasts long and has an SPF15 in it, which means it will protect your skin from sun damage. As a conclusion, I think it is a good foundation but not my favorite. Hope this was helpful for anyone thinking of buying the MAC Matchmaster foundation. :)
Kisses, Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment